Thursday, August 27, 2009

Looking ahead at good deals

It isn't quite pay day yet and I am already looking at some good deals in the works. Walgreen's is going to be a big money saver for me this week with its $5 off $25 coupon.

A few weeks back I received 3 coupons for Goodstart formula 2-$4off and 1- $5off a 24oz. can or larger. These cans are around $25 a piece which after my coupons would make them around $20 a piece. I can then add a few filler items that we will need anyway, like milk, eggs, and cheese to meet the $25 I need to get an additional $5 off. So if all goes well I should be able to do something like this:

Buy:
1 can Goodstart $25
1 Gallon Milk $3
2 dozen eggs $2 (on sale this week) or 1 Block Cheese $2

Use:
$5off a $25 coupon
$5 off can Goodstart

Total: $20 plus tax

If I do this 3 times I should spend about $60 plus tax and receive 3 cans of Goodstart, 3 Gallons Milk, 2 dozen eggs, and 2 blocks of cheese. Not too shabby concidering we usually spend $50 plus tax on 2 cans of formula!!!! Let you know how it goes!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete